Why is your DEVELOP # is Important? When registering for a course through the SCLFCCA, you will be asked to provide your DEVELOP #. This allows our trainers to enter your attendance directly into the DEVELOP registry upon completion of the course or event.
What is DEVELOP?
“Develop offers professional development and quality improvement tools to support early learning & school-age care. This is the one-stop-shop where you and your organization can get the tools you want and need to build upon your success. Together, we’re developing a brighter future for all of Minnesota’s children. Develop is supported by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, in coordination with the Minnesota Department of Education and the Minnesota Department of Health.”
- How do I join DEVELOP?
- Go to the Signup page.
- Under the words, Sign up as a…, click on the word Individual.
- You will then be asked to enter your name, email address, birth date, and the last five digits of your social security number. Then click Continue.
- You will then enter additional information to get your account set up.
- After reviewing and signing the Notice of Privacy Practices, your password and Individual Develop ID Number will be emailed to you at the email address you provided.
- Look for that email with your Individual Develop ID Number and password and then use your Individual Develop ID Number and password to log in to the system.
FAQs regarding DEVELOP.