- Answer questions regarding licensed child care
- Provide public information when you are looking for child care provider; including years of experience, type of license, etc.
- Hold regular free orientation sessions to anyone interested in becoming licensed
- Provide information regarding required training courses and offer select training courses
- Provide ongoing mentoring to the providers
- Conduct annual home visits
- Investigate licensing complaints
- Conduct annual background studies on the providers, household members, and/or anyone helping, substituting or assisting with the child care program
For more information or to speak with someone in Child Care Licensing, please call 952-445-7751.
For more information, visit their website: http://www.scottcountymn.gov/351/Child-Care-Licensing